Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Here's one for the kid in the back.... AKA my brother.

Kevin is gay. that is all.

Haha, not really.

So my intention was to start blogging again, but between work, the family, the band and assassin's creed 2, it's hard to find time! But I will do my best to blog about useless things that no one except my one follower will read.

That one follower is my brother. That's cool and all, but it would be cooler if it was someone I didn't know. Someone who was like, "Oh, I'll follow this guy because his posts are cool." But no. It's just the obligatory, "Okay, I guess I'll follow you since we're related and I have to pretend to be nice to you."

I promise my next post will not be about my (lack of) followers. It will probably be about video games or something.

1 comment:

Kevin Michael said...

Who are you again? =)